Domenico Savatta, M.D., graduated Tau Beta Pi, and summa cum Laude from The Cooper Union for advancement of Science and Art with a B.S. in engineering (1993). He then attended SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine and was an AOA graduate (1997). Thereafter, he completed a six-year residency in urology at the prestigious Indiana University Medical Center, world renowned for the treatment of testicular cancer and other urologic malignancies.
Dr. Savatta’s practice is devoted to adult urology with the majority of time dedicated to prostate cancer and robotic surgery.
During his residency he trained under the direction of several leaders in the field of urologic oncology, endourology, reconstructive urology, and prosthetic urology. He has participated in research involving minimally invasive ways to ablate renal tissue including new laparoscopic techniques and high intensity focused ultrasound ablation of kidneys.
De fleste af de gange, han lider eller du tog Viagra , især hvis du allerede overvåges for hjerteproblemer. Så patienter med nedsat clearance bør administrere medicinen med forsigtighed, dette er en utrolig farlig blanding.
He has published papers with national leaders describing how to perform robotic inguinal hernia surgery during robotic prostatectomy and robotic partial nephrectomy for kidney cancer.
Dr. Savatta is a member of the American Urological Association and The Endourologic Society. His interests include:
- Minimally invasive Robotic and Laparoscopic urology, including davinci robotic prostatectomy, robotic nephrectomy, robotic cystectomy, and robotic pyeloplasty
- Urologic oncology, including the surgical treatment of testicular cancer, and reconstructive urology, including the creation of bladder replacements and continent urinary diversions.
- Kidney Stone disease including ESWL (shock wave treatment), ureteroscopy, PCNL, and robotic surgery
- BPH treatment including Robotic Prostatectomy which he pioneered in 2005, urolift (since 2016), and rezum (since 2016).
Dr. Savatta is a leader in robotic surgery having performed performed over 2000 daVinci Robotic Prostatectomies and 3000 Robotic operations. Some of his accomplishments include:
- Performed the first DaVinci prostatectomy in the Morris/Essex/Union county area (December 2004)
- Performed the first robotic partial nephrectomy in New Jersey (May 2005)
- Performed the first robotic cystectomy New Jersey (November 2005)
- Live da Vinci robotic prostatectomy to the American Urologic Association national meeting at the Intuitive Surgical exhibit: May 22, 2006
- First daVinci S Urologic robotic instructor in the Northeast
- Newark Beth Israel’s robotic surgery center- August 2006
- Live da Vinci robotic radical nephrectomy (for kidney cancer) to the American Urologic Association national meeting at the Intuitive Surgical exhibit: May 20, 2007 (This was the first live operation of this type)
Dr. Savatta is part of a the largest group in the United States, New Jersey Urology. His former practice, Urology Group of New Jersey (UGNJ) joined NJU in 2016. This group was formed in 2008 with the merger of 7 urology practices including Dr Savatta’s practice: Associates in Urology.